Friday, February 11, 2011

Updating...

Just a note to let you know...the stuffed mushrooms were wonderful!  I prepped them in the morning and then baked them just before company arrived.  Had a couple left for breakfast this morning..Thanks Meechee!!

I also served the cheese puffs that I posted earlier this week and added about 1/4 cup of finely diced pepperoni...they were good.I'm thinking about giving them a Mexican twist next time

And finally, regarding my November 10, 2010 post on Greek Lemon Roasted potatoes, I forgot to mention that sometimes I add a generous 1/2 cup of pitted kalamata olives to the mix. The olives really mellow out giving the dish a wonderful flavor.  They really complement the slow roasted chicken or the brick chicken.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment