Friday, September 24, 2010

Chops

We love lamb chops so when the grocer had them as a "manager's special", I grabbed 6 for dinner last night. We like them grilled "Greek" style so I marinated them for a few hours in lemon juice, olive oil and Cavender's Greek Seasoning, which is pretty much available at large grocery stores and specialty  markets. It's my "go to" seasoning for roast chicken and kebabs too.  It was warm last night so we had a salad of cukes, tomato, chickpeas, black olives, red onion and fresh basil marinated in olive oil, a little lemon juice and salt and pepper. One of my favorite meals....

3 comments:

  1. My search for Cavender's is on again. I'm out and the place I got it didn't have any last weekend. I have a couple of places to try this coming weekend. I did see where I can order it online. Just can't make roast chicken or lamb with out it anymore!!

    ReplyDelete